Rep: Recognised (4)
Recognised
Yorf
  • Post Rep

Re: What are your favorite build(s)?

Postby Yorf » Sat May 31, 2014 7:14 pm

McKnublet wrote:
Yorf wrote:
McKnublet wrote:I only had the Jade Chest item and no other part of the set.

I found it very effective, however I was only running torment 1-3 and only tried torment 3 a couple of times. The rest of my gear was .. I guess, lacking.

I see, thank you! When we were given the information of the new WD skills and passives, I was eager to try out a Dot build in the fashion of just poisoning everything with locusts, then having creeping death passive do the work for me while I run around poisoning more mobs. I just never got around to trying it out.

I'll edit together some footage for you if you want, been streaming with my newest WD :-)

That'd be great :D Sorry for the late reply, been occupied with finals. I managed to get my hands on few Jade pieces, sadly one of them was the helmet so I'm still ways off from playing with the instakill dot-build. At least the way I understood it, Quetzalcoatl (spelling monster) is pretty much mandatory for 6-piece jade build.

RobertNick
Ravenous Dead

Rep: Unknown (0)
Unknown
RobertNick
  • Post Rep

Postby RobertNick » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:09 pm

Not a certain particular focus actually, mostly cookie cutter, but for now just basic Pet Doctor, but requires SMK to work properly. Use BBV and FA every time I can, which should be all the time due to how high the GR health scaling is and you will cut through everything short of the Act 5 Mobs.

As for choice of gems:

This would keep your damage up even when your pets are not around, easily wrecks trash and single high health bosses very quickly because of the ridiculous proc. rate Rain of Toads seems to have.

Pain Enhancer: Enhances your damage on everything your Fetishes attack and you get Attack Speed out of it to boot, forces you to get close and personal to profit from said Attack Speed though. I guess it's actually the most important damage gem a good Pet Doctor can use.

Bane of the Powerful: Only reason I'm not using it right now yet is because I don't really got a socket in a good amulet just now and Pain Enhancer and Mirinae kinda outperform it.

I plan on touching on Enforcer for a bit, I've used it and to me it just seems ... well useless. It will not make your pets survive Morlu meteors or Mallet Lord swings, making it completely useless since other gems outperform it vastly.

jjonessec
jjonessec
United States of America
Skeleton
EagleRiP (SC) 70(1210)
View Hero
Unknown
jjonessec
  • Post Rep

Postby jjonessec » Mon May 18, 2015 3:52 pm

I am really having fun with the Pet Build, Still need a few more pieces to make a good go at higher GR, but i can easily to T6, and up to GR38 with ease.

Which weapon do you all use? also Which gems? At the moment I have these 3 gems in use all at least 25, Toxin in ring, Enforcer in neck, and bane of the trapped in my other ring. the enforcer I have up to 36 for the pet damage bonus.

Thanks

neilbrown
neilbrown
Risen Dead

Unknown
neilbrown
  • Post Rep

Postby neilbrown » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:44 am

I am just a beginner and still in the process of reviewing some techniques and best strategies just to have a great outcome ahead. I am so much interested in which weapon shall be used once I could get the best idea then time for me to proceed.

Login