Scotland
The Archivist
Rep: Distinguished (73)
Distinguished
ghostwheel
  • Post Rep

Live Twitch Streaming

Postby ghostwheel » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:56 pm

Twitch streamers are now integrated into part of the site along with all the players stats and charts.

The last ghost from the top header has departed leaving the living to fight the forces of evil - start streaming and you'll be featured onto the top banner header of every page of this site!

You'll need to first register and then authenticate the account with your battletag; follow the instructions on the "Diablo" part of the control panel and contact us if you come across any difficulties.

Our site automatically pings your twitch channel for updates, but if you don't go onair for longer than a week then the pings stop in which case you'll need to go into your control panel and force start a ping.

Only live onair streamers are shown on the top banner for the first 2 spots but you may check out all streamers by pressing the "View Streamers" button at the top. The 3rd spot may show a streamer profile if nobody is streaming.

Lastly, the forums have been updated with additional board to better suit the new upcoming changes to Diablo 3.

dinomarino1
dinomarino1
Skeleton

Rep: Unknown (0)
Unknown
dinomarino1
  • Post Rep

Re: Live Twitch Streaming

Postby dinomarino1 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:53 pm

cool i will be checking them out!

ghostwheel
Scotland
The Archivist
Distinguished
ghostwheel
  • Post Rep

Postby ghostwheel » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:53 pm

The twitch streaming section was just launched moments ago, so I'm looking for streamers to test it more thoroughly.

I'm trying to ask around if anybody is up for testing as it'll be cool for users of this site to watch their streams; this site will make it very accessible with that top header banner.

NiceBaby
NiceBaby
Risen Dead

Rep: Unknown (0)
Unknown
NiceBaby
  • Post Rep

Postby NiceBaby » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:37 pm

Hey, is it possible to add other peoples streams?

I'm a moderator on a channel that I'd like to add

ghostwheel
Scotland
The Archivist
Distinguished
ghostwheel
  • Post Rep

Postby ghostwheel » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:50 pm

NiceBaby wrote:Hey, is it possible to add other peoples streams?

I'm a moderator on a channel that I'd like to add

Anyone can add any channel stream but you should be adding your own stream only to your own account as its tied to your stats. If the stream is not the same as the battle.net account then I will need to remove it (as the stats won't tie up with the stream)

Its all automated, but just needs a one time verification with your battle.net account - just follow the instructions in the "Diablo" tab of the control panel.

Remember to import your battle tag first (use the battle tag form the left or right of home page)

I'm currently testing some more advanced things for streaming so it'll be more interesting.

Any problems, let me know.

Login