Dalinar (HC) 70(545)
View Hero
Rep: Distinguished (73)
Distinguished
ghostwheel
  • Post Rep

Era 5 and Season 5

Postby ghostwheel » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:56 pm

The site is going through the process of migrating over to Season 5.
Now fully migrated over to Era 5 and Season 5. Home page currently shows Era 5 Greater Rift World Leaderboards which can be switched across to other metrics (like Season 5) in the sub nav tabs.

Paragon datapoints have been reset back to the 30th Dec and are currently being updated to account for the sudden jump of combined paragon levels when Season 4 ended. You may press the red import button to manually refresh the paragon levels.

The paragon charting automatically switches to graph plot your heroes paragon progress so if your last played hero is a seasonal hero then that graph will show. If you switch to a non seasonal character then your combined paragon chart and stats will show instead.

Liszie
Liszie
Ravenous Dead

Rep: Recognised (6)
Recognised
Liszie
  • Post Rep

Re: Era 5 and Season 5

Postby Liszie » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:05 pm

Is S5 updating and importing as it should. I know our clan have done both 3 man and 4 man that haven't registered + some solo and those achieves where done yesterday ?

ghostwheel
Scotland
The Archivist
Dalinar (HC) 70(545)
View Hero
Distinguished
ghostwheel
  • Post Rep

Postby ghostwheel » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:02 pm

Our greater rift leaderboard data should be accurate wihin an 8 hour period. Thats assuming that Blizzards API data is up to date at their end as well - which means our leaderboard should just about match their official website rankings as well.

Let me know of an affected battletag and what ranking they should be at (also which GR category) for me to look into, maybe there's a bug somewhere that I need to fix instead.

Thanks.

Liszie
Liszie
Ravenous Dead

Rep: Recognised (6)
Recognised
Liszie
  • Post Rep

Postby Liszie » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:45 pm

Both yesterday and this morning i updated manually all clans record breakers.

Some records show but far from all and the solo wizard have not been updated for days even though i updated those players. My plan was to se how next update would be as i did all players before noon that had done both solo and group records but i will write down all our record breakers as it is now to give you a chance to find if something is wrong.

These 3 i think are correct

barb Czn#2705 tier 74
WD Schorsch88#2679 tier 77 on the 22/1
Dh skaylor#2137
2 man tellefo92#2228 tier 77 at 18/1

these was updated this morning manually by me before noon most i also updated yesterday and most of the records was done more than 12 hours and still they don't show.

Crus chaPel#2672 tier 74 at 21/1
monk Furyn#2901 t75 at 22/1
wiz zean#2251 t77 at 22/1 but the wizard class shows tropic now and its been like that for 2-3 days even though several done higher grift then he did.
3 man tofelqt#2445 Broox#2167 Skaylor#2137 t84 at 23/1 6:20 am
4 man Yousef1987#2561 Skaylor#2137 t87 at 22/1

Hope that helps and feel free to wait for next update to see if it goes through then

ghostwheel
Scotland
The Archivist
Dalinar (HC) 70(545)
View Hero
Distinguished
ghostwheel
  • Post Rep

Postby ghostwheel » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:41 pm

Thanks for the list there - that helps a lot with debugging whats going on :)

I've looked over the data and can see that the timestamps for the last record from battle.net is a couple of days old.

If you look at the list in the official site itself :
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/rankings/sea ... t-crusader

You can see the latest recorded rift was around the 20th of Jan which is a couple of days old.

Unfortunately, we rely on battle.net to provide accurate data and it looks like they're stuck at their end.

I was about to post a support thread in their official site but looks like there's one already :
http://us.battle.net/en/forum/topic/20419433195

Login