Dalinar (HC) 70(545)
View Hero
Rep: Distinguished (73)
Distinguished
ghostwheel
  • Post Rep

Secondary Stats

Postby ghostwheel » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:53 am

I've gotten to the stage where I'm now recrafting to get better secondary stats to optimise my character as efficiently as possible.

What I've discovered is that you cannot get All Res at the same time as a secondary resistance. The secondary resistance ranges are rather high and I tend to find they make a meaningful impact to your overall survivability.

This makes imo getting high secondaries useful for those slots where you can get a high %life at the primary - in particular, the chest plate and perhaps also Blackthornes jousting mail :

Blackthornes-Jousting-Mail

Rolling All Res, Primary Stat and Vit for shoulders is difficult but worth it as you can then roll a Skill damage affix or a large +%life stat.

The bracers are good for rolling damage mitigation as well as a secondary, as most players give up the All Res for an elemental damage affix at the primary :
Guardians-Aversion

Melee and Range damage can also be found at the chest plate and shield.

hansenlaw
hansenlaw
Ravenous Dead

Rep: Unknown (0)
Unknown
hansenlaw
  • Post Rep

Re: Secondary Stats

Postby hansenlaw » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:00 am

Yeah you can't have all res and a specific res. A simple way to check what you can possible re-roll is to click the little question mark circle when at the enchantress, this can show you can you can possibly roll if you re-roll that stat.

Login