Dalinar (HC) 70(545)
View Hero
Rep: Distinguished (73)
Distinguished
ghostwheel
  • Post Rep

Ladder seasons and crafting recipes

Postby ghostwheel » Sun May 18, 2014 8:15 am

I'm finding that crafting recipes are dropping a lot more than before.

The green ones, in particular, like Hallowed Defenders, Asherons Set and Aughild's Set can make a rather huge difference and are better crafted than stand alone legendaries where you get no unique prefixes (like Skelons Deceit)

I've got a feeling the drop rates has increased in preparation for ladder seasons where it'll give players a good chance to craft items within a limited timeframe.

McKnublet
Ireland
Skeletal Summoner
Hrhhe (HC) 70(458)
View Hero
Rep: Rising Star (17)
Rising Star
McKnublet
  • Post Rep

Re: Ladder seasons and crafting recipes

Postby McKnublet » Sun May 18, 2014 8:34 am

I've found quite a few low level recipes in the past couple of days, though that could be because I've been leveling new characters :-)

Got a few legendary weapon plans for low levels, which is kind of strange! Though I've got quite a few of the sets already so that might be why I've not seen so many of them.

Yorf
Fallen Hound

Rep: Recognised (4)
Recognised
Yorf
  • Post Rep

Postby Yorf » Mon May 19, 2014 6:38 am

I think Blizzard did state that they increased the drop rates of crafting plans at least for this anniversary week, maybe even for longer time perioid.

ghostwheel
Scotland
The Archivist
Dalinar (HC) 70(545)
View Hero
Rep: Distinguished (73)
Distinguished
ghostwheel
  • Post Rep

Postby ghostwheel » Mon May 19, 2014 12:47 pm

Yorf wrote:I think Blizzard did state that they increased the drop rates of crafting plans at least for this anniversary week, maybe even for longer time period.

I think plans had an overall drop buff and then got temporary doubled during this bonus period - making them practically raining out of the skies.

For hardcore, it makes it easier to get back in action with decent items if you die as all you need is the crafting materials.

Login