Hugetities (SC) 70(1694)
View Hero
Rep: Recognised (3)
Recognised
Riverjack23
  • Post Rep

Solo scgrifts not updating

Postby Riverjack23 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:30 pm

Hi there, I have been trying to import my solo leaderboard positions but it wont sync :mrgreen: them. it dos my 2 3 and 4 player gr ranking but whats up with silo? Thanks for any info

ghostwheel
Scotland
The Archivist
Dalinar (HC) 70(545)
View Hero
Rep: Distinguished (73)
Distinguished
ghostwheel
  • Post Rep

Re: Solo scgrifts not updating

Postby ghostwheel » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:06 am

Takes around 10hrs for data to sync everytime and you need to be within top 1000 of the category within your server. Can you let me know which hero is supposed to have gained which rank in what category here :

http://www.diablo3ladder.com/battletag/ ... s.html#nav

Thanks

jacozilla
jacozilla
Risen Dead
Mozilla (SC) 70(1901)
View Hero
Rep: Unknown (0)
Unknown
jacozilla
  • Post Rep

Postby jacozilla » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:58 pm

ghostwheel wrote:Takes around 10hrs for data to sync everytime and you need to be within top 1000 of the category within your server. Can you let me know which hero is supposed to have gained which rank in what category here :

Thanks

Hi, I have the same problem - and my clan does not benefit from my relatively low solo GR clear rank score (as well as other members of clan affected same way; there have been posts on bnet forums as well by players who are in same boat - e.g. in game leaderboard is correct, but when viewed on bnet website, lot of missing player entries. Same here - players with missing solo GR not updating.

My battletag is jacozilla#1655 --- US server, demon hunter, Season 9 softcore -- cleared GR85 with 14:35 cleared time.

Does not show up here as update, and instead uses a much lower GR clear from clan mate kReptic as highest demon hunter clear for clan used for ranking score purposes.

The highest DH clear in our clan at the moment is Rageitup -- who has a GR88 clear, yet he also does not show up for solo cleared updates.

This may be likely due to some bnet issue / bug - because again, on the in-game leaderboards we view in game, everything is correct and updated. You can see my clears instantly and correctly. But on bnet website, my Season9 leaderboard updates are entirely missing - and if d3ladder imports info from the same source as bnet website, maybe that is why info is not updating, because the source itself is bugged.

Oddly - my same account updates for softcore non-season solo grifts does update just fine on bnet website. To test it, I just recently cleared GR90 using non-season DH and it instantly updated on bnet website leaderboard. But clearing new GR85 on same day with S9 DH did not update (as well as every prior new solo GR clear update with S9)

Hope this info helps to track down this issue with missing solo GR clear updates - seems to be fairly decent number of players in same boat.

**EDIT update - not sure if it is the root or simply symptom of the issue, but after import here, the info on my GR tab says I have no season heroes (same for other players I know are also missing LB entries). Clearly, I have a number of S9 characters, some rebirthed, some created new. Been ranked under top 50 since season start with SC DH and if info message here is correct, D3 game seems to think I and every other player in this same boat have no S9 characters?

Reffe
Reffe
Risen Dead
Dlkdza (HC) 70(622)
View Hero
Unknown
Reffe
  • Post Rep

Postby Reffe » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:55 pm

Hi, me too , Reffe#2923 pseudo character HLPOWA gear Arachyr .

castel2511
castel2511
Risen Dead

Unknown
castel2511
  • Post Rep

Postby castel2511 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:15 pm

Same here.

I did 84 solo WD (HCS EU) with the char named JianKhaLum.

Castel#2511

Korgoth
Risen Dead
Igor (SC) 70(2125)
View Hero
Unknown
Korgoth
  • Post Rep

Postby Korgoth » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:59 pm

Crusader Rank 18 EU with character martel (GR 94 time 13:02).
Last edited by Korgoth on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ghostwheel
Scotland
The Archivist
Dalinar (HC) 70(545)
View Hero
Rep: Distinguished (73)
Distinguished
ghostwheel
  • Post Rep

Postby ghostwheel » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:36 pm

Our data is sourced from the same data that the official leaderboards get in their website.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/rankings/era ... -barbarian

If this showing incorrectly in that link above then it's going to be wrong in this site also.

I know there's been issues of players changing their battletag and that doesn't get updated in the leaderboards either as it stays with your old battletag.

I'll look into this properly tomorrow.

Zickenzausel
Zickenzausel
Risen Dead

Unknown
Zickenzausel
  • Post Rep

Postby Zickenzausel » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:39 am

Are there actually some problems with refreshing the ladder positions? Nearly a weak ago i made a better solorecord for me but no refreshing... on your sourcelink it has been refreshed one day later!

barbar
barbar
Risen Dead

Unknown
barbar
  • Post Rep

Postby barbar » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:51 am

There was some technical difficulties, looking to fix. thanks for reporting

knuble
knuble