hansenlaw
Ravenous Dead

Rep: Unknown (0)
Unknown
hansenlaw
  • Post Rep

Blessed Shield

Postby hansenlaw » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:56 am

Just last week I got the Gry's Foote and Jakenborg to drop. I farmed for hours to get my Holy Ele Dmg to 50%, I got 3 sets.

And I just realized that this build is useless T4+, they nerfed the hell out of shattering throw rune for Blessed Shield that it's not even worth it.

So don't bother with this build. Try the Firestarter build.

ghostwheel
Scotland
The Archivist
Dalinar (HC) 70(545)
View Hero
Rep: Distinguished (73)
Distinguished
ghostwheel
  • Post Rep

Re: Blessed Shield

Postby ghostwheel » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:33 am

The Gyrfalcon's Foote just isnt dropping for me but it's something that I'd like to try out on my Crusader.

Haven't managed to find all the pieces for my class crusader set to maxismise on firestarter but I've found Blessed Hammer with fire works very well so far.

hansenlaw
hansenlaw
Ravenous Dead

Unknown
hansenlaw
  • Post Rep

Postby hansenlaw » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:20 pm

ghostwheel wrote:The Gyrfalcon's Foote just isnt dropping for me but it's something that I'd like to try out on my Crusader.

Haven't managed to find all the pieces for my class crusader set to maxismise on firestarter but I've found Blessed Hammer with fire works very well so far.

I found mine running on T3 Rifts, there is no way to really make it drop. You just have to get lucky. The best way to play this game is just to play the game and not to worry too much about the gear.

FrankWood
FrankWood
Risen Dead

Unknown
FrankWood
  • Post Rep

Postby FrankWood » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:43 pm

So far I find it great and have more fun at play, so interesting as well. I am very much eager to keep on playing until I get tired.

Dogwart
Dogwart
United Kingdom
Risen Dead

Unknown
Dogwart
  • Post Rep

Postby Dogwart » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:50 pm

I love this setup, but have gone with the ring mix Litany of the Undaunted/Wailing Host and lots of Ancient items to push up the overall damage. In addition I've gone for Akkam's Manacles so that the first enemy hit gets another 422% damage on top of the mix.

I've got the Foote as a Kanai add-on, and using the Sledge of Athskeleng as the main component, St Andrew's Gage for defence, and Broken Promises to ensure I get loads of Critical hits. Shattering Throw works so well, along with Shield Glare to hold them in position, Heaven's Fury to soften them up, and of course Akkaarat's Champion in Prophet mode for the killer blows.

I play this on T10 and am on GR45 too, so not too shabby.

Login