Sweden
Skeletal Summoner

Rep: Recognised (6)
Recognised
Jafool
  • Post Rep

How popular is brawling?

Postby Jafool » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:06 am

How popular is brawling/PvP in Diablo 3, really?

I really wish they would have done something more fun with PvP in diablo 3. Maybe that will come in future updates? What do you guys think? :)

Also, what would you like to see in a theoretical PvP mode?
With love.... and stuff...

-Jafool

ghostwheel
Scotland
The Archivist
Dalinar (HC) 70(545)
View Hero
Rep: Distinguished (73)
Distinguished
ghostwheel
  • Post Rep

Re: How popular is brawling?

Postby ghostwheel » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:55 pm

Forgot this existed before you mentioned it - that probably just about sums up how popular it is.

There was quite a lot of work put into arena based PvP before the game launched but all that disappeared and replaced with brawling instead.

Paths of Exile is starting to get more involved with PvP now, so it's worth looking at how well their doing to get some ideas

I'm playing PoE atm until we get some new updates with Diablo ( /me runs off before I get rotten cabbage thrown at me :p )

Jafool
Sweden
Skeletal Summoner

Rep: Recognised (6)
Recognised
Jafool
  • Post Rep

Postby Jafool » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:12 pm

ghostwheel wrote:Forgot this existed before you mentioned it - that probably just about sums up how popular it is.

There was quite a lot of work put into arena based PvP before the game launched but all that disappeared and replaced with brawling instead.

Paths of Exile is starting to get more involved with PvP now, so it's worth looking at how well their doing to get some ideas

I'm playing PoE atm until we get some new updates with Diablo ( /me runs off before I get rotten cabbage thrown at me :p )

I was afraid of that, hahaha.

Yeah why the hell did they throw it away for brawling? Seems stupid.

Actually, I've tried PoE and it's really really good. It feels alot more like Diablo 2 than Diablo 3 does. It's a great game, and F2P even. And as far as I know, it's not Pay2Win either. :)

I've heard alot of people say PoE is what Diablo 3 was supposed to be etc etc...

I think both games are great however. So don't worry, no cabbage throwing here! ;)
With love.... and stuff...

-Jafool

Epicfied
Fallen Hound

Rep: Recognised (3)
Recognised
Epicfied
  • Post Rep

Postby Epicfied » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:20 am

Honestly, only time I've ever brawled is with my husband. We were having a lot of fun. We were just goofing off... Seeing who's burst was better and seeing who could catch the other one first.

Login